Friday, October 17, 2008

Rainy Friday

Today is a rainy Friday. I guess we've needed it but could do without the cold front that came along with it! I picked Kiara up from school early today so that I could bring her to my mom's while I worked this afternoon. I just got home, and Paul isn't here yet so I thought I'd take this quiet time to update my blog. Problem is, I don't have much to report! This is a bittersweet season for me as it was two years ago during this time that my dad got sick and passed away. Guess I've just been in my own little world remembering and missing him.

On a happier note, I do want to add my "Kiara's Quote of the Day" since I forgot last time. Found funny episode (but a bit embarrassing for me) from when she was 4 years old...

Kiara came in the bathroom one morning and noticed the "stink". Jokingly, I blamed Paul. Later, she came back in and replied, "It smells better in here now... Daddy must've used mouthwash!"

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

1 comment: