Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pictures to Share

Kiara turned 10 last week and decided to get a Nintendo DS instead of a party this year. Of course, we still had to have cake and, of course, I couldn't resist tying in the Nintendo theme, so here's the cake I made:

P.S. Nick and Jenny... Kiara LOVED the games you got her! Thanks so much! How thoughtful!

And now fast forward to today...

It was costume day at school and Kiara went as cheerleader with very fancy eyelashes. We had to make a special trip to the store last night to get them.

Then when we got home, Kiara decided we needed a DEER as a pet instead of a goat so she fashioned some antlers for Kenai...

And now my 10 year old girl is waiting for me to tuck her in, so I must go. Sweet dreams everyone...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kiara! Love the cake! I can't believe K was a cheerleader with fancy eyelashes - I was expecting a hunter or a ghoul - not a cheerleader. The deer is too funny. Hope to see more Kiara cheerleader pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry. this is the first time I've stopped by the blog. I love it. Where's Paul? He's scarce in the photos. Or is he shy of the paprazzi? Cute pictures. I love the Kiara quotes too.
    smooches
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl, Just wanted to let you know that I still check in on you daily!!!! Love your blog. Sorry we have not made it up to see you lately, feeling really bad about that but do know I miss you guys and think of you all often.
    Have fun in Germany!

    Love, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete