Saturday, June 28, 2008

To Stay or Not to Stay

I gave my resignation letter last week indicating that part-time would work better for me, and my boss counter-offered with a change to working only 30 hours a week. This would enable me to keep my benefits, so I'm seriously considering it.

Stayed busy all week with work, meetings, and functions... so there's really not much exciting to blog about. Kiara is always asking to have a friend over, and usually she gets her way. Today included. She is such a sociable girl-- when she wants to be!

We are heading to the beach this week with friends, so I won't be blogging for a while. Hopefully I'll have some good stories and pics upon our return. Until then........................................... God bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty sweet deal, 30 hours being considered full time and allowing you to keep your benefits. I'd have a tough time passing on that, since you were looking to stay with them part-time anyway. I'll be interested to hear how it plays out. Enjoy the beach.

    ReplyDelete