Saturday, June 7, 2008

Meet Our Friends


We had some friends over recently and thought I'd show you some of the people we hang out with here at Roselawn... Todd and Kim


Lisa and Charles

Matt and Diane

Paul's sister, Chris, and her husband Bob were visited with us all week, but somehow we didn't manage to get one picture of them. How did that happen? Chris helped Kiara make the birthday "cake" for Paul's 47th birthday, which they helped us celebrate.

It was 101 degrees here today, so Kiara has some of her friends over to play in the water. I got this shot of her friends' little sister. It was so cute, I just had to post it...


I love my new camera!!!

I'll be out of town all week for training, so no posts until I get back.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures of your friends!
    also, liked the one of Kari with
    the bridal bouquet :)

    ReplyDelete