Saturday, June 21, 2008

Roselawn is Hoppin'!

We've had a lot of activity at Roselawn lately. Two doctors have been staying with us long-term.(One of them has been here for over 2 months.) Last night we hosted a wedding rehearsal dinner. It was catered by an outside source, but they used our kitchen for their prep. I've never seen so much food! They did a really cool thing with mashed potatoes by placing a scoop in a baked phyllo shell. Make the ordinary look fancy!

I also loved their fruit bouquet...

The weather was perfect for an outside event...

Yesterday I got a CD in the mail from my very cool nephew's wife, Jenny, of pics from their recent visit to Roselawn. This girl is one of the most thoughtful people I've ever met. She's always sending something to us, spoils Kiara when she visits, and does an awesome job of keeping in touch with people. You can visit her blog on my sidebar. My totally awesome nephew's is on there as well. We always enjoy their visits, as you can see from the pics...

Don't be jealous, Paul... I threw him back.

Cool Nick with one of the kittens we found in our backyard.

Jenny found a treasure of smashed pennies on the tracks.

Oh, the fun Keysville has to offer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the CD! Love the pics on the blog of us. Nick looks like a cool guy that just happens to have a kitten on his arm. :) The food from the rehearsal dinner looks DELICIOUS! I'm starving just looking at it. :) We miss you!

    ReplyDelete