Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back

Hi, everybody... I'm back from my week of training. Well, actually, I'm at my mom's house b/c we had a meeting out her way... so I am staying overnight and loving her attention! We're about to eat lasagna and last night it was yummy catfish! There's nothing like a home-cooked meal made with love!

Kiara and Paul have been enjoying father-daughter bonding time while I've been away. We did celebrate Father's Day together over the weekend by spending the day at a local state park. We had fun swimming and hanging out with friends.

My new job is okay... not sure how I feel about working full time. Part-time would be better for our life right now, so I'm looking at the options.

Paul has been managing the B&B on his own. He's done a good job of turning over rooms and hosting events. We have a full schedule this summer with lots going on, and we thank God for the fruitfulness of the Bed and Breakfast!

Kiara is loving her summer off. She always wants to have a friend over if she's not at Grandma's. Softball just ended, but she's still busy going to horse camp every Thursday. I've been trying to keep her reading and started her on long division in hopes that she'll have an easy start in 4th grade.

That's about all going one here. No pics to post since I'm at my mom's right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry, I tried to respond to your email, but it keeps getting returned as undeliverable, that happens with my Outlook sometimes and it actually sends it. But just in case...

    Hope all of you are doing great....training for what?

    101 degrees and summer's not even here yet, we haven't hit up that high temp wise, however heat index wise it's been roasting.

    Keep in touch, hope to see you guys soon. If you ever decide to visit our side of the world, please let us know, we would love to have you stay with us.

    Take Care
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete