Tuesday, September 4, 2007

All Better

Paul is getting over a severe cold, Kiara is taking antibiotics for an ear infection, and I just got through a scare which ended up being a urinary tract/intestinal infection. I am so thankful we are all finally getting back to normal!

We have had a "European week" at the B&B. A group from London stayed over one night, and now we have a couple from Ireland here for 3 weeks. Since we don't travel much anymore, it is nice to have other cultures brought to us!

We are in the process of getting our passports renewed... just in case we have an opportunity to get out of Keysville and into the civilized world!

On the note of foreign travel, our friend's husband recently served in Iraq for 8 months. While he was away we took a picture of his family depressed and bored as they awaited his return. He's home now, and I never did get around to sending it to him... here it is.
Abi, Nichole, and their mom Kim on our motorcyle --
wild and free! Kim and I have become close since
I moved here. I'd say she's my best "Keysvillian" friend.
(FYI- That's our servant's quarters in the background)

1 comment: