Friday, December 18, 2009

A White Christmas ???

The falling snow inspired me to try changing my background again. I managed to get something in with a little manipulating, but the blog edit buttons still aren't acting right. Good enough for now.

We are expected to get about a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow... and it MIGHT even stay around for Christmas! I can only remember one other white Christmas since I've been married, and it was the our very first one together back in 1989.

So, Kiara is off of school for two whole weeks. Yay!

We had a function (dinner for 18) scheduled for Monday night that is now cancelled b/c of the snow. This might be a relaxing holiday after all! I do have to work the part time job M, T, and W though... but they should be easy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment