Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back on Land

We got back from our 9 day cruise on Monday! Can you believe we couldn't find our camera, so the only pictures I have are on my cell phone?? I need to get a cord to download them to my computer. We had a great time, although the weather wasn't always on our side. We had to miss one islad because the seas were too rough. Luckily, we had been to that one before on a previous cruise, so we already had that experience. This was the first time we'd sailed with Celebrity, and the one thing we noticed was that it was an older crowd. It was a quieter and slower paced cruise that we were used to, but we enjoyed the "down" time. The music on board was exceptional, and the shows were great, too. So now here we are-- back in reality.

Thanks to my mom, Kim, and Uncle Donald for taking care of our precious daughter while we were away!

My brother is in town for a while, and I'm looking forward to spending time with him during the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment