Monday, December 14, 2009

Background Trouble

I've been trying to update my blog background to a winter theme, but everytime I go to edit I just get a beeping sound and it won't let me in. Anyone know what's going on? Until I figure it out, I will just have to keep it in the Fall decor.

Only 4 more days until Kiara's Holiday break begins. I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet. Have some shopping to do. Shouldn't take long, though, because we are on a tight budget this year.

The B&B has one function coming up... this Monday. 12-15 for a holiday dinner. Friends are coming this weekend. My brother leaves to go back to FL tomorrow.

Got my car stuck in mud yesterday-- and I mean really stuck. Paul had to pull me out w/ a tow line. It has been raining so much here that every bit of ground is a mud pit.

Hmmm, what else is new?? When I asked Kiara what I should post, she suggested I tell everyone that "the goats are doing fine". So... the goats are doing fine. LOL

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog! I have been to Keysville before and just love the place. It is fun to hear about your adventures with your B&B and the antiques shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe Carolyn got her car stuck in a slush/water/mud pit on Monday? She had to get the local Texaco guy (one of her former students) to tow her out. Worst part about it, she was trying to do a good deed. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete