Sunday, May 24, 2009

Problem Resolved

Thanks, Joan, for your thoughtful comment on the previous post. It really meant a lot to hear the kind things you had to say about our family! By the time I had gotten to school, Kiara had already resolved the issue with her friends. (But I didn't hesistate to tell the one girl what I thought about her teasing anyway!) And you are right... Kiara has gone into summer mode full force. She had a sleepover at a friend's house on Friday night, then we had friends over our house until midnight last night. She's at a birthday party right now, and I'll pick her up just in time for a visit with my mom!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it. I was upset just reading it and was wondering how much trouble I would get in for beating up a little kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari is loved beyond measure. She always had a positive attitude about being adopted. Hope the dent that was put in her spirit will be healed by our love.

    Hope yall have the best summer!

    ReplyDelete