Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally Back

I've been away for different trainings for almost two of the past three weeks! Things should settle down a bit now... just in time for Kiara's school year to end. Yes, 4th grade is almost over for her and, boy, will she be GLAD! It has been a bit of a challenging year, so I'm looking forward to a break from it all.

We have a full house at the B&B this weekend and next weekend. Both with family of friends in town. The Antique Mall is doing well. We are trying to get creative on other things we can add to get people in. We have a smaller storefront connected to the large area that no one has rented out yet. Any ideas? I was thinking of a soda shoppe selling limeades and milkshakes. Or maybe an ice cream or coffee shop? It would be nice to have something with very little overhead costs.

On another note... a friend tagged me with this picture on Facebook. Can you find me?? I'm #6 My, that was a long time ago! I think I was 15 or 16 years old.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about this picture! You seemed so grown up at the time.
    I always enjoyed going to your games Ü

    ReplyDelete