Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy September!


I love the cool, crisp mornings and the change of seasons! I was helping Kiara study for her test on the regions of Virginia last night and thought to myself, "We do live in a pretty awesome state." We get all four distinct seasons (although sometimes winter lasts just a little longer than I'd like). We have the mountains to one side and the ocean to the other. There's urban and rural and everything in between. Virginia is a nice place to live. (Although, I've never lived anywhere else so maybe I'm just being narrow-minded.) Where would I choose to live if Virginia wasn't an option? Well, in all of my travels I'd have to say the hills of Tuscany in Italy were pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind a Caribbean island either... But until I learn how to make wine or weave seagrass hats, I'll enjoy living in good ole' Virginny!

No comments:

Post a Comment