Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kiara Quotes

I thought it would be fun to start putting a quote from Kiara's past at the bottom of each blog (when I can remember to do it!) I started a journal when she was first adopted to keep track of her unique child-insights, most of which have a strong element of humor! She has been known to say some pretty funny things, and I don't share them often because, well, most people get sick of hearing "cute/funny stories of their kids" (yes, you too may suffer from this, ... but I realize it's so hard for parents to resist!!!). I figured this way, those who really don't want to be bothered can just skip that part of my blog. Now Kiara has gotten to the point where, if she says something funny she then asks... "Are you gonna put that in your journal??" So, here goes the first one:

Kiara Quote of the Day:

"My Daddy drives fast... He passes all the trees". Age 3



Silly Kiara, age 3

1 comment:

  1. Lol, watch it Paul! Those trees move FAST!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete