Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jobs

It has been approved... starting next week, I will be working 3 ten hour days a week! I think this will help tremendously with the B&B, being there for Kiara, and my own sanity! The three days will be long ones, but at least I get to look forward to having 4 days "off". The only down side is that I probably won't be able to continue teaching classes at the community college, and I did enjoy doing that.

We still have two long term doctors staying here. (One of them in our rental house right now.) We are also getting geared up for a rehearsal dinner and wedding next weekend. This will be the second couple Paul will have married at Roselawn! Aside from serving as a reverend, Paul is still working part time for Family Preservation Services. He mentors youth and monitors some who are on house arrest. He's also working on purchasing the old Ford building in town. It looks like that might actually happen. (Scary for me, exciting for him.)

That's the news on the job front. Never know what's on the horizon for us next...

1 comment:

  1. Sherry

    We're so thrilled to hear about the great work schedule and the extra time you get to enjoy.

    Love
    Jenny & Nick

    ReplyDelete