Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Love this Pic!

This is one of my very favorite pictures of Kiara. It's from about two years ago, but I just "found" it recently and had to share it. Her love for animals shows so much in this! Paul got me an very nice camera for Mother's Day, but I still haven't downloaded any of my new pictures. It's on my To Do list.

My 40th birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I must admit that I am not looking forward to it. Where did all the years go?? Does this mean I'm officially middle-aged? Well, I guess I'll start deciding what I want for my "crisis". Any ideas???

Hey Katie, Lizzie, Jenny and Bev... thanks for checking in on and occasionally posting comments on my blog. I think there are a few other family members out there that "look" but just don't post... I appreciate you guys, too-- but maybe just not as much :)

1 comment:

  1. That's one happy kid! Welcome back to the blog world. We missed you bloggin g and visiting with you too!

    ReplyDelete