Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Here's a picture of "Reverend Paul" marrying his first couple at Roselawn.
Since then, we've been busy running around between our part time jobs, Kiara's karate classes, school, church activities, and turning rooms over at the B&B. We just got another long-term student in today. He will be here for 4 weeks. The other two rooms are booked for Thanksgiving-- but I'm not cooking a turkey! Thought it would be too much with doing the breakfasts for guests and freshening rooms up later that day. Mom is coming over and we are going out for "the big dinner". I hope everyone remembers to thank God for their many blessings. It's so easy to take things for granted, and sometimes we need a reminder to be thankful. So here's your reminder...

2 comments:

  1. HI Sherry, It was so good to read your comment on my blog and hear from you. I was just thinking of you this very week when I used the pretty tea towel you sent me. I have enjoyed using the towel and mitt. I always think of you when i do.
    I so read your blog often. I need to comment more than I do. :)
    Tell Reverend Paul hello for me. I am proud of him. He is so funny. I would love to see yall again and meet Miss Kiara. SHe is a living doll. Love you guys. Keep in touch. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete